Re: Error about options.php

You only should post to the mailing list, not me personally.

> I've just installed squirrelmail in a new server.

Per the mailing list posting guidelines (see link below), please post
all relevant system details.

> Entering as a unix user, when I go to "display options" and save changes,
> they are performed but this message appears

What do you mean by "they are performed"?

> Error!
> Remote server or file not found
>
> You tried to access the address http://mail.domain.com/src/options.php,
> which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL)
> is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
> Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other
> applications that rely on the same connection are working.
>
> options.php is there, even more, http://mail.domain.com/src/options.php is
> well displayed.

What do you mean "well displayed"?  If you reload the same page where
the error happened, the page comes back?  This does not sound like a
SquirrelMail error - something with your web server?  Show log output
(again, see the posting guidelines).  The options pages do a simple
form POST.  As long as the address is correct, then this probably has
nothing to do with SquirrelMail.