Error about options.php

Hello Paul,
I've just installed squirrelmail in a new server.
Entering as a unix user, when I go to "display options" and save changes, they are performed but this message appears

Error!
Remote server or file not found

You tried to access the address http://mail.domain.com/src/options.php, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

options.php is there, even more,
http://mail.domain.com/src/options.php is well displayed.

How can I avoid/correct the display of this error?
Thank you,
Daniel