Re: Change attachment button location

2008/7/7 Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi I'd want to know if something has changed the composing window in
>> order to change the location of attachment button. I'd want to locate
>> above of composing area.
>>
>> I'd change something from src/compose.php, but it is not working..
>
> First, you should post the information that the mailing list guidelines require.
>
> For now, I'll just assume you are running version 1.4.x.  Therein,
> you'll have to do your own PHP coding to change the location.  If you
> don't know enough to dive in and do it, then you might ask someone who
> does.  It's a bit much to post on this list, but maybe someone who is
> bored will do it for you.  If you run version 1.5.2+, however, you can
> change the template set you use to do this with a bit more ease.

Sorry for no issuing enough info, I hope that this time be better :)

I get to attach button be above of text area but is not working when I
click on it (ie it doesn't attach the message)

SquirrelMail version: 1.4.15
Installed plugins and :

    1.abook_take 2006-02-03
    2. html_mail Ver 2.3, 2005/10/15
    3. translate 2007-02-13
    4. view_as_html 3.7a-1.4.x
    5. msg_flags 1.4.10-1.4.3

You look the files both the modified and the non-modified compose.php on:

modified compose.php http://pastebin.com/m3e272924
non-modified compose.php http://pastebin.com/m7a209fde

Thanks in advance!
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com