Re: Squirrel web mail vs outlook

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> If your primary email client is Outlook and SquirrelMail is only used to
> check email, when you are not at your workdesk, accept the fact that Outlook
> will delete all emails stored in INBOX folder when it fetches emails in
> POP3.

Not if they set  " leave a copy on server " in their pop3 client and
outlook can do this from memory, though our only internal winblows
machines use evolution (not as fast as when it runs of Linux, but pretty
good none the less) so I cant get you a referecne to where the option is.

--
Cheers
Res

2/ If only cleanfeed filtered out trolls as well as spam, usenet would be
    a nicer place.