Re: login fails under apache+ssl

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Michel <Michel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi
>> I hope somebody has a light for me. I upgraded to latest squirrelmail
>> and
>> apache+ssl also and since then I can not log in anymore. Same server and
>> without ssl (tcp:80) it works fine but https I get the following error
>> in
>> httpsd-error.log, on the browser I see redirect.php as url, blank page
>> and
>> broken connection advice from the browser
>>
>> [debug] buff.c(291): error:140940E5:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:ssl
>> handshake failure
>>
>> funny is that ssl is working as long as it is not squirrelmail's login
>
> Most likely this is due to the fact that SM is doing a header
> redirect, and not a SM-specific bug.  I'd say you should Google the
> error and ask for further help in that community.  SM works fine with
> a properly functioning SSL-enabled web server.

I know, I had it running long time
I am googled already for a week and my config has not changed at all, only
a version bump

but your header tip is good, I will look deeper into this, thanks!

michel

Tecnologia Internet Matik http://info.matik.com.br
Sistemas Wireless para o Provedor Banda Larga
Hospedagem e Email personalizado - e claro, no Brasil.