Re: multilogin issue

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Eugene Vilensky <evilensky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I upgraded so SM 1.4.15 over the weekend, and my multilogin plugin no
> longer works for the non-primary IMAP server.  I upgraded to the
> latest available versions of all plugins, including compatibility.

What version of Compatibility?  There is a bug on the plugin category
(or all plugins) page(s) where the newest version displayed there is
not actually such.  Please ensure you have v 2.0.11.  I have no
problems running Multilogin on 1.4.15 myself.  Did you apply the patch
as the INSTALL file asks you to?

> This message for Nov 28, 2005 is a perfect summary of my problem, but
> I can't tell if this was ever solved for the original poster...

I can't tell, either, since you didn't give a link to the post.
Copying in the post contents is much less useful.  Maybe you should
look at my reply to that post and try what was suggested there or
include more information about your configuration, any errors showing
in your mail log and web server log.  I can't read your mind.