multilogin issue

Hello folks,

I upgraded so SM 1.4.15 over the weekend, and my multilogin plugin no
longer works for the non-primary IMAP server.  I upgraded to the
latest available versions of all plugins, including compatibility.

This message for Nov 28, 2005 is a perfect summary of my problem, but
I can't tell if this was ever solved for the original poster...

Thanks everyone,
Eugene

"by Benedict Simon dcunha  Nov 28, 2005; 04:02am
Dear All,

I am using the multilogin plugiin 2.3.1 and facing a problem

I have 2 domains and hence Server A is one mail server(REDHAT) n server B
is the second mail server also REDHAT
i have squirrel mail 1.4.4 installed on server A and using the multilogin
plugin 2.3.1 to loggin in selecting the choice of my servers fro the drop
down box.

this pluggin was working perfectly since i installed it but suddenly today
I cannot login through squirrel mail when I want to check my mail on
server B but i can log in perfectly when i select server A

it gives me a message

Incorrect user name or passord

but the username n password is perfectly ok

In outlook i can login and its works fine

the imap server on both machines is running and the maillog
shows me

Nov 28 12:29:25 webserver imapd[1175]: imap service init from xx.xx.xx.xx
Nov 28 12:29:25 webserver imapd[1175]: Login user=benedict host=kmdns
[xx.xx.xx.xx]
Nov 28 12:29:25 webserver imapd[1175]: Logout user=benedict host=kmdns
[xx.xx.xx.xx]

appreciate your help and advice

Thnaks and Regards

--