Re: How to display .html message and .jpg picture

>> Your request is vague.  You probably want to start with the "View as
>> HTML" plugin, although you can just click on the html attachment of a
>> message to see the HTML view or choose "Show HTML Version by Default"
>> in Options->Display Preferences.
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Options --> Display Preferences
>
> Addressbook Display Format : HTML
> Show HTML Version by Default: Yes (checked already)
>
> NOT all mails can display html.

Please stop making vague statements.  If you cannot be specific and
tell us what you need, then do more homework first.  Read our mailing
list posting guidelines for advice on how to be specific.  If you've
already done that, then I strongly recommend you read

You need to explain exactly how the messages are not displayed as you
expect, the steps you've taken to configure SM, what you've tried to
correct the problem, any other details you can think of.  Don't just
say "it's not working".  Maybe the messages in question are not
properly formatted MIME messages - we cannot read your mind.

> On some mails graphics can't be displayed but without warning.  On
> anothers they displys "This image has been removed for security
> reasons" repeatedly.

It is incredibly disrespectful of we here offering to help you for
free in our very precious spare time for you not to do your own
homework.  All you have to do to resolve this kind of problem is type
in some of the keywords for this issue into a search tool.  I cannot
imagine you've never done something like that.  Please respect the
people you are asking to hold your hand!

> I can't figure out how to fix them.

Try a little harder - you've hardly lifted a finger so far.