Re: Office 2007 documents

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Lin Young wrote:
>>
>>> I added the following lines to /etc/mime.types of my web server and
>>> restart apache; but I still have the same problem. Any idea?
>
> Read what Tomas wrote.  The problem is not with downloading files,
> right?

Even if problem happens when files are downloaded, it is not related to
apache configuration. Email attachments are never downloaded directly from
Apache. When email attachments are downloaded in SquirrelMail, they always
go through src/download.php and this script sets content type from email
headers and IMAP message bodystructure.

If it is download issue, why text/plain content type is set on docx
attachment?

Lin should make sure that email has correct content type headers, try
reproducing upload issue in other browser and make sure that it is not
related to HTTP proxy. Firefox can have corrupted mime types database.
Safari is ... see other my emails or test yourself.

--
Tomas