Re: Squirrelmail Latvian translation

> better late than never, here is Latvian translation of SquirrelMail
> interface (no help, no plugins yet). Maybe someone will find this
> translation useful, Latvians in particular. Just untar attachement in
> <DocumenRoot>/locale directory.
> SM 1.4.13 version (the one I've used) needs editing of
> |functions/i18n.php |as documented here:
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/devel/devel.html#toc3.2

Hi Ivars.

Thank you for your contribution.

I saw that you've posted another version to the i18n list, so I'll commit
that one to the repository instead. Let me know if that's wrong. Also, you
don't have to post the Machine Object file - the Portable Object file is
sufficient since the MO file can be generated from it.

Sincerely,
Fredrik