Re: UbuntuCitadelApachePHPSquirrelMail

I put apache on port 993, b/c port 80 was being block.

My httpd file has an alias in it:
ServerName localhost
    Alias /squirrelmail /usr/local/squirrelmail/www
    <Directory /usr/local/squirrelmail/www>
      Options Indexes
      AllowOverride none
      DirectoryIndex index.php
      Order allow,deny
      allow from all
    </Directory>

Webcit is the client for citadel.
Any suggestions on how to get squirrelmail working are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.