issue with retrieveuserdata

Hi

I was wondering if i could get some help me to get retrievaluserdata plugin to work with my Squirrelmail 1.4.13.

I tried to see whether it works of not by clicking on "compose" button in the squirrelmail pretending to write an email to someone. As i was typing in character 'd' in the To textfield, no dropdown list of names started with 'd' showed up. Is that how it works the way i described it to you or have i missed out on anything here? I think it might be to do with how i set up the config file.

I have my own LDAP server that is on the same machine as the Squirrelmail. I need your help with the modification of config.php

$SQRUD_LDAP_SERVER[0] = array(

'host' => 'localhost', // hostname, required

'base' => 'ou=addressbook,dc=mycompany,dc=com,dc=au', // base distinguished name, required

'port' => '389', // port, optional

'charset' => 'utf-8' // charset, optional

);

my squirrelmail, it's been set up as follows

$ldap_server[0] = Array(

'host' => 'localhost',

'name' => 'mycompany.com.au',

'base' => 'ou=addressbook,dc=mycompany,dc=com,dc=au',

'protocol' => 3

);

I was wondering if i do need to add the 'name' and 'protocol' to that $SQRUD_LDAP_SERVER of the retrieveuserinfo plugin. I have tried to contact the creator of the plugin but i receive mailerdemon telling me the email address was incorrect.

Would anyone be kind enough to share with me your experience in getting this to work?

Thank you in advance