Squirrel does'nt show full-date for all the messages in Inbox list

Hi guys,
I'm enjoyng your SquirrelMail and trying to customize it for my personal
usage.
I have a question I guess I can resolve easily.
When I log in as a user to look up my INBOX messages, I can see a preview
list of the messages receveid.
My "problem" is that not all the e-mails have a shows a full-date in the
preview:
for example a message received today shows only the receiving-time (e.g.
"10:03 am") or a message received last thursday shows only day and time
(e.g. "Thu, 3:59 pm"). Only mails older than a week shows the full-date.
I'd like to know: what changes I should do to let the INBOX preview show
me all the messages with full dates?

Thanks & Saludos,
Alessandro
Prosolviatech.it