Re: sqwebmail to squrrielmail

sandeep gupta-5 wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> we are cureently using sqwebmail-3.5.0.20030301 version on shared qmail
> server . Now se want to use squrrelmail.
> Please give me appropiate suggestion for the same

You will have to install IMAP server and PHP scripting support on web
server.

You might lose existing filters or will have to spend some time in order to
get them working.

You might lose address books and PCP support.

GnuPG support is available as plugin. Check bugtraq before you enable it.

Browsers used by end users will have to support cookies and frames.

If you are used to customized sqwebmail interface, you will need PHP
developer to get same level of customization.

--
Tomas