Message to SquirrelMail contributors

Hello

I suspect that Nutsmail violates SquirrelMail licensing terms and
copyrights. I am looking for people, who have contributed to SquirrelMail
and want to enforce their copyrights and GPL. If you have contributed to
SquirrelMail in the past and are interested or want to know more about it,
please contact me.

Thanks
--
Tomas Kuliavas