Re: About upgrade SM

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  --- Fredrik Jervfors <jervfors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>  > Did you try the instructions in the documentation?
>  > http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-4.html
>
>  Hi,
>

>  Sorry, No.  If I can't find a way similar to running upgrade on repo
>  I'll try it.  I think users' emails won't get lost.  They are on
>  Postfix directory.

SM does NOT manage email storage.  That's the IMAP server.  Upgrading
SM will not affect emails at all.

>  What are about the plugins?

You may not find the ones you use in your distribution's package, but
that depends on what you use.  Back up your current installation and
copy over your plugins after you upgrade.  Or just reinstall them
after you upgrade.

>  Can svn help?

How?