Injecting custom headers into a message

Hi, we are running SM 1.4.13 under Solaris 10, and I wondered if
there is a way (or a plugin) to allow a user to inject custom headers
into an outgoing email message.  We use Majordomo and have several
moderated lists that require an "Approved:" header and the user is
not able to get this in.  Majordomo accounts for this and allows an
run across this and found a workaround?  Thanks...

Jim McCullars
University of Alabama in Huntsville