SM archive all incoming emails to SM server

Hello List,

I am sure this has been brought up before,but in Googling I have not found
a yes/no answer. Is there any add on piece that can be added to SM to
archive all incoming emails that goes through the IMAP server? or would
this be better done at say the Dovecot level? We use Dovecot as IMAP
server at our school and works like a champ. I am asking for more or less
legal purposes so we have more of an automated way of saving ALL emails
that come into,out of IMAP server. We do have the email_archive plugin
added for " per user" basis of archiving their own emails BTW.
We are using 1.4.7 ( FC5) SM -rpm.

TIA,

Barry Cisna