Re: Auto Login in SquirrelMail.

How have you already authenticated users?
Because I believe there is a plug-in that pulls details from a
.htaccess login if that is what you are using.

I do it with a PHP page that generates the login form with all
elements as hidden fields and then use JavaScript to automatically
submit the form. Keeping a "You don't have Javascript so click here"
submit button for the form visible so people that don't have it will
still see the button. I know this isn't the most secure way in theory
- but I have already authenticated the user, and they wouldn't be able
to get to that page unless they had already logged in.