login with no ldap account

Hi,

I have a problem with some users which have no ldap accounts, they
have only user account on
our imap Server.

They (with only a local account on our imap server) get following
error message from the login screen:

Warning: ldap_bind(): Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials
in /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/retrieveuserdata/ldap.php on line 67
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/retrieveuserdata/
ldap.php:67) in/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/i18n.php on line 416
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/retrieveuserdata/
ldap.php:67) in/usr/share/squirrelmail/src/webmail.php on line 65

Is it possible to mix the authentification method with ldap and imap
accounts?

We are running squirrelmail 1.4.10a-2~dapper1 on Ubuntu 6.06.2 LTS with
the plugin 'retrieveuserdata.0.9-1.4.0'

Almost of your clients have an account on your global ldap Server
(which works really fine ;-))

thanks in advance
Richard

--