Re: My inbox is always empty (Was: I have ur problem too)

> I also have got this problem
> please let me know if u found the answer

Please don't change the subject in a thread unnecessarily. "I have ur
problem too" isn't a very helpful subject, and makes your mail look like
spam. See <http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines> for more details.

If mails aren't delivered to the inbox, one of two things can be wrong:

1. The mails are never delivered to the inbox (at least not the inbox used
by the IMAP server you configured SquirrelMail to use). Check your logs to
find out where the mails are delivered and configure your servers and
SquirrelMail accordingly.

2. The mails are delivered to the inbox, but are removed by some other
program before you get a chance to read then. Check your logs to find out
what happens and make that stop.

Checking your logs is one of the suggestions in
<http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines>, which you should have read
before mailing this list.

If the suggestions above and in
<http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines> doesn't solve your problem,
please get back to the list with more information.

Sincerely,
Fredrik