Re: Need Reply!! Problem w/Email Delivery

Dear Patricia,

>   I am sorry to say but Squirrelmail drives me NUTS! I use it for my small
> business, and problem is, when I send out an email - my clients do not
> receive it until the next day - sometimes it ONLY takes about 9 hours if
> I'm lucky!!! I can not have it continue to do this. I NEED my emails to
> get to their destination within a few minutes, like emails should!
> PLEASE PLEASE - help.
from the information you're offering and it's nearly none I would suppose
your  problem lies not within squirrelmail. It's sending out the email
fast (or do you have to wait 9 hours for the next page to appear?) and
somewhere on the way to your receipient it's been delayed. So first thing
is to look at the headers of such an email and find out exactly WHERE it's
been delayed. And I suppose you may blame something/someone else instead
of this poor squirrel ;)
Maybe you internet provider....

Roland.