Re: Slash wrongly encoded as %2F in returning path

jimmi61 wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>>
>> Then try sending reply. Browser should stop and output "Location: some
>> url" text. Check if mailbox name is encoded there twice. Then restore
>> original compose.php.
>>

> It shows:
> Location:
> MYSITE/src/right_main.php?mailbox=Mail%2FMYBOX&sort=0&startMessage=1
>

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>>
>> If mailbox name is not encoded twice, name your browser or try
>> reproducing same issue in other browser. If you use some proxy server,
>> try reproducing issue without it.
>>

> Tested with Firefox, Konqueror, IE7: same behaviour. I use imapproxy, I
> did already tested without  it and I tested once again now with various
> browsers: nothing changes :(
> I remind you that I get the same problem when I cancel a message while
> reading it, it only changes the returned string as shown in my second
> message.

Not IMAP proxy. HTTP proxy. Squid, privoxy, some http load
balancer/redirector, soho router or something else that stands between
browser and real webserver.

You get double encoded values in all http Location: redirects. Some
redirects have mailbox names and will fail on servers that use / as
delimiter.

Are you using DSO, FastCGI or CGI setup? Please show all non standard (basic
Apache1/Apache2 prefork + PHP DSO and direct non proxied connection) setup
details. Developers must be able to reproduce it in order to diagnose it.

Or install basic apache and php setup in user space or other machine and try
to reproduce same error.

--
Tomas