Re: Slash wrongly encoded as %2F in returning path

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> Then try sending reply. Browser should stop and output "Location: some
> url" text. Check if mailbox name is encoded there twice. Then restore
> original compose.php.

It shows:
Location:
MYSITE/src/right_main.php?mailbox=Mail%2FMYBOX&sort=0&startMessage=1

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> If mailbox name is not encoded twice, name your browser or try reproducing
> same issue in other browser. If you use some proxy server, try reproducing
> issue without it.

Tested with Firefox, Konqueror, IE7: same behaviour. I use imapproxy, I did
already tested without  it and I tested once again now with various
browsers: nothing changes :(
I remind you that I get the same problem when I cancel a message while
reading it, it only changes the returned string as shown in my second
message.

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> If mailbox is encoded twice, start writing reply again and check page
> source. How mailbox name is written in ...
the lines are shown as:
<input type="hidden" name="mailbox" value="Mail/MYBOX" />
<input type="hidden" name="querystring"
value="passed_id=13&amp;mailbox=Mail%2FMYBOX&amp;startMessage=1&amp;passed_ent_id=0&amp;smaction=reply"
/>

Thanks
Jimmi