mail problem sent by webmail (mail sender different problem)

Hello All,

I have facing a serious problem..I have a qmail-ldap environment with approx 1000 + users.And a  funny but serious problem have occured.
I have taken a eample for the demonstration of problem:

a@xxxxxxxxxxx
b@xxxxxxxxxxx
c@xxxxxxxxxxx

When  a@xxxxxxxxxxx   sends the mail to ------>>b@xxxxxxxxxxx then In b mail box he founds that mails have come from c@xxxxxxxxxxx , where c has not send the mail to b@xxxxxxxxxxxx  And It happens only with certain users.

   For this I have checked the qmail-send logs A nd It shows the same thing that mail generates from c@xxxxxxxxxxx and deliver to b@xxxxxxxxxxx . But in sent Items of a has the mail  sent to the b@xxxxxxxxxxx .

And one thing more I have seen that in preference files of a@xxxxxxxxxxx which is a.pref in the preference directory of webmail has 1 or more email address. 1 is a@xxxxxxxxxxx and 2nd is c@xxxxxxxxxxx .I think due to this reason the problem exist.But Howz this possible some body preference file has some other's email addresses how???

I have uses retrieveuserdata plugin for retrieving username from ldap.

And The Architecture and version are as:

1) O.S Version: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 2)
2) qmail+ldap
3) Courier-IMAP
4) squirrelmail-1.4.10a
5) Retrieve user data plugin-0.9

And The entries I Found at a.pref file are:

full_name=a.xyz
full_name=c.xyz
email_address=a@xxxxxxxxxxx
email_address=c@xxxxxxxxxxx
identities=2

Please, If any one has clue OR has facing this type of problem then Please, give me the clue.

Best Regard's
Jaspal Singla