change_passwd blank page

It seems that the change_passwd beta is not working in Fefora 8. Here's as much detail as I can think to attach to this email. I've followed the instructions to as good as I possibly can following every detail. The plugin is installed. I am able to access the options page in SM, but when I click on the link it loads a blank page. I have been through the archives and it appeared to have only been answered with a beta version being offered. Which I think is the one I have found that isn't working in my setup.
  • SquirrelMail version (SquirrelMail version 1.4.13-1.fc8)
  • Every plugin installed (compatability 1.3 and change_passwd-4.2-1.2.8 beta, calendar, and debugger)
  • PHP version (5.2.4)
  • Web server (Apache 2.2.6 user apache, group apache)
  • IMAP server (dovecot-1.0.10-4.fc8)
  • SMTP server (postfix-2.4.5-2.fc8)
  • OS and, if applicable, distribution (Fedora 8 kernel ver. 2.6.23.14-115)
  • How your software was installed, including the package name if applicable (installed with yum, package squirrelmail-1.4.13-1.fc8)
  • Browsers tried (Latest Firefox 2.0.0.12 and IE7)
  • Any things that might make your install different, even if minor (I have nothing special other than what comes with Fedora. )
I get the following error messages in the apache access log: I get the following error in the apache error log If I comment that line out in the options.php file it will load the change_passwd page but it will not allow me to change the pass and it gives me the error "Missing new password".

I  get the following error when I turn the debugger plugin on. I'm not sure how its supposed to work, but after I press login it redirects me to another page never letting me access SM after that. I don't think this error has much to do with it, but here it is anyway.
    • Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 368
      Stack Trace:

      session_start()
      /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/global.php
      line 368
      sqsession_is_active()
       /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/global.php
       line 229
       sqsession_register("http://www.mydomain.com", "sq_base_url")
       /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/strings.php
       line 350
      get_location()
       /usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php
       line 37
I hope I've given you the information you need. Thank you for your time.

Itch