Alaska Calling - Thank you Squirrelmakers

Hello from Homer, Alaska.

I use Squirrelmail on my Fedora Core 6 server. It's a recycled PC serving
web and mail. Thank you. I love it.

https://webmail.secretnation.org

<snip>
We would love to hear from you!  The nature of open source projects make it
hard to know who all is using your product.  It is always nice when we get
emails from people just telling us that they're using SquirrelMail.  If you
have a few minutes, please send us an email to let us know!  You can send it
to our mailing list:  squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</snip>

--
Jonathan Coke