Re: Problem with squirrelmail error: Error opening ../data/default_pref

I got it figured out.

I had made a backup a while ago and decided to replace the files to see if
something was messed up.  When I ran the conf.pl file I noticed the
directory structure was different than what I had
(/var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/).  I followed the directory and found a
shortcut with a missing link to the default_pref file.

The one I was originally looking at was the wrong file.  I had a back-up of
the default_pref file and replaced it.  It now works like a champ..