global preference for to header

Hello,
          i am using squirrelmail-1.4.9a which i have deployed on Mac
OS X Server 10.4.8(i am not using the default Squirrelmail shipped
with Mac OS X Server i am however using the default Postfix MTA and
Cyrus IMAP that does come along with it). My mail server is working
just fine and so is Squirrelmail. My problem is something like this,
my domain is foo.com and my mail is on mail.foo.com users who are on
webmail can configure their accounts such that the mails go with
user@xxxxxxx and not user@xxxxxxxxxxxx via their preferences by
specifying their email address as user@xxxxxxxx i wish to know how i
can do this via the data/default_pref globally for all users so
individual users need not have to bother. Please let me know you
require any additional information.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

- vihan