How to bind as login user in global LDAP address book?

Hi, all.

I just want to "hack" this file to bind as login user while use global
LDAP address book:

    squirrelmail-1.4.13 /functions/abook_ldap_server.php

SquirrelMail use a binddn to search the whole LDAP tree, but i want to
use the user dn who login in the webmail to bind and search:

My LDAP tree:

dc=com
  |- dc=example
      |- o=domains        # <-- basedn: o=domains,dc=example,dc=com

          |- o=hello.com    # <- virtual domain
              |- mail= user@xxxxxxxxx   # <-- virutal user

          |- o=world.com    # <- virtual domain
              |- mail=user@xxxxxxxxx   # <-- virutal user

If use global LDAP address book, it will bind to binddn for all users,
such as:

    dn: cn=vmail, dc=example, dc=com

What i need is make it bind to the user who login in the webmail, such
as this user:

    dn: mail=user@xxxxxxxxx, o=hello.com, o=domains, dc=example, dc=com

User use mail address as their login name.

How can i implement this function?

Thanks for your help.

---
Best regards.