Re: Error when replyring: Connection dropped

Roland Fritz schrieb:

> Paul Lesniewski schrieb:

>>> Well... not being able to reply to a mail without getting an error and
>>> getting logged out isn't excatly my definition of "working as
>>> expected" (when you're using imapproxy the left frame will throw an
>>> error as well and you have to wait till the session expires before the
>>> webmail-interface is usable again).
>>>
>>> Anyhow, Roland pointed me to the "auto_expunge" option, which, when
>>> disabled, solves the problem for the moment. It'd be nice to have
>>> auto-expunge back, though.

>>> Sorry if I sounded like a dick here. English is a foreign language for
>>> me and what was meant slightly ironic obviously came over rather
>>> offensive.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>> Point is: there is the announcement saying to upgrade to 1.4.13
>>> immediately if you're using 1.4.12 (for obvious reasons) or 1.4.11 (no
>>> reasons given). Trouble is, 1.4.13 doesn't work (see above), but I
>>
>> 1.4.13 DOES work.  Your IMAP server, however, may need to be upgraded.
>>  I'm not sure you can lay all the "blame" at SM's doorstep and be so
>> "annoyed".
>>
>>> can't switch to back 1.4.11 either because I don't know what's wrong
>>> with this version (Has it been compromised as well? Does this apply to
>>> the archive I downloaded several weeks ago?). So I had no choice but to
>>> take it offline, and then there were 70 users at my door complaining
>>> why they can't access their mail.
>>>
>>> I think you'll agree when I say that this is annoying. I'm not in a
>>> position to demand a solution, but I could really need some help.
>>>
>>> Thanks to Roland the webmailer is online again at least.
>>>
>>> Now what can I do to help you (=whoever knows Squirrelmail and IMAP
>>> well
>>> enough) sort out the EXPUNGE-bug?
>>
>> A patch was already posted on this very thread.  Please let us know if
>> it does or does not help.
>
> just tried the patch, no difference.

UPDATE:
when disabling the line 'sqimap_mailbox_select($imapConnection,
$mailbox);', everything works even without the patch. Why is this
statement needed? Next line the replied-to message is fetched but also
with specifying the mailbox:
'$reply_message = sqimap_get_message($imapConnection, $reply_id, $mailbox);'

Roland.