Re: Error when replyring: Connection dropped

Am Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007 03:18 schrieb Paul Lesniewski:

> 1) The fact that appending sent messages to the sent folder does not
> work does NOT mean you are left without webmail

Well... not being able to reply to a mail without getting an error and
getting logged out isn't excatly my definition of "working as
expected" (when you're using imapproxy the left frame will throw an
error as well and you have to wait till the session expires before the
webmail-interface is usable again).

Anyhow, Roland pointed me to the "auto_expunge" option, which, when
disabled, solves the problem for the moment. It'd be nice to have
auto-expunge back, though.

> 2) "Frankly said", it is "quite annoying" that your attitude is as if
> you are a paying customer and the SM team owes you something.  Please
> see: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Sorry if I sounded like a dick here. English is a foreign language for
me and what was meant slightly ironic obviously came over rather
offensive.

Point is: there is the announcement saying to upgrade to 1.4.13
immediately if you're using 1.4.12 (for obvious reasons) or 1.4.11 (no
reasons given). Trouble is, 1.4.13 doesn't work (see above), but I
can't switch to back 1.4.11 either because I don't know what's wrong
with this version (Has it been compromised as well? Does this apply to
the archive I downloaded several weeks ago?). So I had no choice but to
take it offline, and then there were 70 users at my door complaining
why they can't access their mail.

I think you'll agree when I say that this is annoying. I'm not in a
position to demand a solution, but I could really need some help.

Thanks to Roland the webmailer is online again at least.

Now what can I do to help you (=whoever knows Squirrelmail and IMAP well
enough) sort out the EXPUNGE-bug?