Re: Error when replyring: Connection dropped

On Dec 17, 2007 4:13 AM,  <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007 23:48 schrieb Roland Fritz:
>
> > when sending a new mail or forwarding, everything goes smooth, but
> > when replying the compose.php returns:
> > "ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
> > Query: EXPUNGE"
> > The mail is sent ok, but nothing shows up in the sent folder. The
> > original mail isn't marked as replied.
>
> Same problem here.
>
> Configuration:
>  - PHP 5.2.0 (Debian)
>  - Squirrelmail 1.4.13
>  - Cyrus 2.1.18 (Debian)
>
> With the security issues of 1.4.11 and 1.4.12 this has left us without
> webmail for the moment, which is, frankly said, quite annoying.
>
> I would really appreciate a fix for this.

1) The fact that appending sent messages to the sent folder does not
work does NOT mean you are left without webmail

2) "Frankly said", it is "quite annoying" that your attitude is as if
you are a paying customer and the SM team owes you something.  Please
see: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html