Unable to open messages in Inbox.

Title: Unable to open messages in Inbox.
A search doesn’t bring up anything conclusive for me...so here I am.

I have 1.4.13nb1 installed on NetBSD.  We use PHP 4.4.6 and imap-uw-2006j2nb3.

We have a number of clients who have been calling in with this error when they open a message in their Inbox:

“The server couldn't find the message you requested.
Most probably your message list was out of date and the message has been
moved away or deleted (perhaps by another program accessing the same
mailbox).
Click here to return to INBOX”

When the subscriber moves the message to another folder it opens up with no problems.

This problem was happening with 1.4.12 and 1.4.10 as well.  There doesn’t seem to be anything consistent with the mailboxes in question.

Has anybody else run into this?  Any ideas for us?

Thanks in advance.
Frank

Frank DeChellis
President, Internet Access Worldwide