Re: Some minor problem on squirrelmail page

--- Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Situation remained the same, w/o synch.
>
> Remember what I've said? "plugin options are not enabled by default
> and
> end users must turn on them in Display preferences after admin
> enables
> plugin."
>
> Admin (you running command in console) have enabled plugin. End user
> (you
> using SquirrelMail webmail interface in browser) should check display
> preferences in SquirrelMail Options menu.

Performed following steps on console:-

$ cd /usr/local/squirrelmail/www
su
Password
# ./configure

starts
SquirrelMail Configuration : Read: config.php (1.4.0)

Command >>  8. Plugins
Command >>  3. administrator

Installed Plugins
    1. folder_synch
    2. administrator

Command >>  1. folder_synch

Command >> S

Data saved in config.php
Press enter to continue...

Command >> Q

On Firefox
https://domain.com/mail

login as user

Options --> Display Preferences

Still can't find plugin there.

I think following document is relevant;

http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/InstallSquirrelMailFromAUseraccount
7. Enable administrator's plugin

After as admin activating plugin on console.  I can't find following
lines added to config_default.php nor config.php;

/**
 * To install plugins, just add elements to this array that have
 * the plugin directory name relative to the /plugins/ directory.
 * For instance, for the 'sqclock' plugin, you'd put a line like
 * the following.
 *    $plugins[0] = 'sqclock';
 *    $plugins[1] = 'attachment_common';
 */