Re: help needed for change_qldforward

On Nov 30, 2007 2:47 AM, piyush joshi <joy.piyush@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear All,
>                I wanna use change_qldforward plugin in my webmail i have
> downloaded and install this plugin according INSTALL file as well as i have
> made changes in config.php file as following -:
>
> $ldap_server = '127.0.0.1';
>         /* ldap_user_field=whatever ldap field users login against. */
>         $ldap_user_field = 'uid';
>         $forwarding_field = "mailForwardingAddress";
>         /* put the ldap base dn of your server here */
>         $ldap_base_dn = 'dc=zoom,dc=com';
>         /* In addition to mailforwarding address, you may want to toggle a
> deliv
> ery mode
>          * field.  To do so just uncomment the following variables to set
> the ap
> propriate
>          * ldap attribute and corresponding values. */
>         $delivery_mode_field = "deliveryMode" ;
>         $delivery_mode_local_val[0] = "localdelivery" ;
>         $delivery_mode_forward_val[0] = "forwardonly" ;
>

> I am running qmail with ldap everything is working perfectly but this plugin
> not following is the error which i am getting through httpd error_log file
>
> [client 10.0.3.1] PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening
> '../plugins/compatibility
> /functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in

Sounds like you don't have the Compatibility plugin in the plugins
directory (it does not need to be activated, but it does have to be
unpackaged in the plugins directory)

> /var/www/htm
> l/mail/plugins/change_qldforward/options.php on line 29,

You probably also can remove this line specified here, although I
cannot say for sure, without seeing exactly what it is.  This plugin
may be one of the ones that requires Compatibility plugin version 1.x
instead of 2.x - be careful and check:

http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/CompatibilityDependencies