Re: HELP! my mail aministrator got fired!!

"josh Reinhardt":
> hi i'm josh. we use your mail client for our company's email. recently our
> account administrator got fired. so we have no one to manage the mail!
> managment wants to make me the new administrator, but I dont have the
> admin login/pasword!! can you help me?? -josh

Sorry, but we can't. We don't have it either. You have to get it from
someone who knows your system. The SquirrelMail project doesn't know
anything about your system, besides what you just wrote (see:
<http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/HowMailSystemsWork>).

As a side note, SquirrelMail administration doesn't require a system per
se, but some of the other components (such as the servers, the SQL
database (if one is used), and any management software) might.

Sincerely,
Fredrik