Re: error when passby login.php

> >> ok i just installed SM 1.5.2
> >>

> > Thank you.
> >

> >> but it still doesn't work ( the same message)
> >>

> > Please show your mail log entries for this event, and describe the
> > format of your FULL IMAP account names.
>
> sorry but i don't understand what you mean, can focus on what to look
> for. Thx

I am looking for the error that the IMAP server is giving when the
login fails.  This is in your mail log file.  Please read the mailing
list posting guidelines - why didn't you already do so?

The full IMAP account name format means what is the *exact* username
needed by the IMAP server to log in?  "user@xxxxxxxxxxx"?  Just
"user"?  What?