Re: quota help needed

Dear ,
           I am also using courier-imap.3.0.8 but i am using the same ldap account for system login ssh login or for ftp that's why i used authpam in courier-imap and i am also using quota usage plugin but not showing me any quota information ..........

On Nov 29, 2007 5:48 AM, Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you please tell me in courier where should i make changes ..

Courier IMAP 3.0.8 works just fine. No changes are needed. Standard qmail
ldap boot scripts with /var/qmail/bin/auth_imap authentication.

I don't use later authlib based courier versions, because they don't provide
features that I need. They should work, if you setup authentication
correctly. Courier should not need information about user quotas from ldap,
because it will get quota information from maildirsize file.

If you are using Courier IMAP 4.x and can't see mailboxes stored in LDAP,
then your question is not about user quotas.

--
Tomas

Regards

Piyush Joshi