Re: Customising the Login Page

hi...

maybe login redirect plugin helps you (http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=246)

:)

2007/11/21, Chris Bird <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Just wondered if anybody has customized the login page for SquirrelMail?

All im actually looking to change is the SquirrelMail Logo and the test that says "SquirrelMail Login". Anyone know how to do this?

I use SquirrelMail for my companies webmail access but my boss wants me to change those 2 items to make it a bit more corporate.

Thanks

Salu2 ;)