Re: Bug Report

On Nov 19, 2007 5:50 PM, JP <JP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
>   [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>   [x]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I ::::
>

> **************       there are no links shown when someone sent !
> **************       many times i sould click on somes links on
> **************       several messages, but links arent shown
> -------------
> **************       DO U UNDERSTAND WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT

No, and yelling (all caps) is not going to make us feel like trying to
understand.

> **************       an exemple :::
> **************       i receive a mail talking about something i could
> **************       download , or a page to open by showing the link,
> **************       BUT THE LINK PROVIDED  THE URL ISNT SHOWN
> **************       SEVERAL BLANK LINES ARE SHOWN INSTEAD

You need to explain exactly every step in order to reproduce your
problem.  This isn't clear at all.  Your version of SquirrelMail is
also a few years old now, and the first thing you will need to do to
attempt to fix your problem is upgrade to the newest version (1.4.11).
 The version you are running contains numerous known exploits, so you
have just announced to the public that your server has security holes.