Re: Blank Squirrelmail Pages

This is most likely a symptom of a php problem - the pages are blank
because they are not being parsed by the server.
Have you got a user.log in /var/log? That is sometimes helpful (varies
by distro)
Have you got:-
   AddType  application/x-httpd-php         .php .php4 .php3 .phtml .html
or something like it in one of the httpd .conf files -
commonhttpd.conf/httpd.conf/php.conf . . .
Have a look at php.ini too to make sure it's as recommended in the SM
docs - don't forget to restart httpd if you change php.ini
David