Re: Bug Squirrelmail 1.4.11 config/config.php not available

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
Chris Hilts wrote:

Chris Hilts
tassium@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SquirrelMail Developer

Gun Control: Belief that violent predators willing to ignore laws
against robbery, kidnapping, rape, and murder
will obey a law telling them that they cannot do so with a gun.

Offtopic.

Your quote applies only to USA. The country that sold guns to any person for
ages. Now you see the consequences in your schools and universities. Gun
control is useless in US, because it does not remove existing guns. Laws
won't stop outlaws from acquiring guns, but they could stop Eric Harris,
Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho and other ordinary people. It would be harder
to start mass shootings, if person can't get automatic guns in nearby shop.
In USA ordinary people need personal defense tools in order to stop other
ordinary people and not in order to stop outlaws. Outlaws will get AK-74, M4
or other submachine gun and your six shooter or Glock will be useless
against them.

Gun control works, if it is enforced from the start and does not work when
every third person has a gun.

What a strange statement -- "Laws won't stop outlaws from acquiring guns, but they could stop Eric Harris,
Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho and other ordinary people." -- None of the people mentioned were legally
entitled to buy guns. So your idea, apparently, is enforcement of current law is not the answer, simply pass
more laws. More and more layers of laws, whether or not they are enforced, is your apparent solution.

If I were you I would stick to computers. I'm not sure politics is your strong suit.