Re: Patch from 1.4.10a -> 1.4.11?

On 10/27/07, Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a patch somewhere that contains all the changes between
> 1.4.10a -> 1.4.11?

Not that I know of.  You can always just download both packages and
create one yourself.  FWIW, 1.4.11 has a couple ugly bugs having to do
with message composition/attachments.  As soon as we can get some
confirmations for the fixes, and someone gets the time, 1.4.12 should
be forthcoming, so you might want to wait for it, since 1.4.11 doesn't
have any highly serious security fixes.

 - Paul