Re: Gmail

Simon Dick wrote:

> They have just announced it, I'll try it once they add it to my account :)

Have you checked your gmail language settings? If you are not using US
English, try setting language to US English.

CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE NAMESPACE QUOTA ID

NAMESPACE (("" "/")) NIL NIL

PERMANENTFLAGS (\Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen \*)

All standard Gmail folders/labels are in [Gmail] directory. Names of folders
change, if interface language is changed.

Other labels are top folders.

You would be using remote server and performance won't match local setup.
Lack of SORT support means that you will hit PHP memory limits in 1.4.x

--
Tomas