Re: Gmail

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:48:04 -0700, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> On 10/26/07, Simon Dick <simond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Anyone tried running SquirrelMail against google mail's imap
>> implementation? :)
>
> Google doesn't offer IMAP that I know of.  Is it new? (please provide
> a link/more info)  Did *you* try it?

They started offering IMAP access recently, and not everyone has it
available.

What's new on Gmail?

Just launched!

Free IMAP

Sync your inbox across devices instantly and automatically. Whether you
read or write your email on your phone or on your desktop, changes you
make to Gmail will be seen from anywhere you access your inbox. Don't
fret if you don't see "IMAP Access" yet under the Settings menu. We're
rolling it out to everyone over the next few days.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/about_whatsnew.html

-jav