Re: ERROR: Unable to Bind to LDAP Server

> hi.. thanks for response... :)
>
> i think the certificate is ok, because i have in same machine the email
> server authenticating with this certificate (setting in
> /etc/openldap/ldap.conf), but  i check the certificate FQND, and it's ok.
>
> i check these parameter that you tell me, i have these value as "allow", i
> change to "never" but i still can't connect :(

More comments.

In 1.5.1 limit_scope option comments say something about LDAP server type.
Have you read them? Could you make sure that issues are still present,
when option is not enabled.

If you want to connect to service on 636 port, you must also specify
protocol in hostname. ldaps://nadia.prueba.uy

Are you sure that binddn and bind password are correct?

--
Tomas