Re: Unable to send to local users

Thanks to you & Paul for your input.

Despite sendmail being turned off in rc.conf (and never used in 5+ years),
there was a sendmail process running.  Simply killing the sendmail process
rectified the problem.  So it appears that sendmail was being used to send
mail from SQMail, although Postfix was being used to send mail from SMTP
clients and the command-line mail command.  I'm not sure why this should be.

Apologies for bringing this to the list, none of the research I had done led
me to this conclusion and I appreciate the help.

Yours,
Mark