Re: High priority symbol doesn't appear in message list

On Wed, September 5, 2007 1:31 pm, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>> Mandriva

>> OK
>> "2"

>> :P

>> might

>> symbol

>> sign

>> make
>> >
>> > No, it should not.  Especially give that your sample above was
generated by SM itself.  I have a test message with the same header and it
shows just fine.

>> > Yes.  Here is the critical code:
>> >
>> > function parsePriority($sValue) {
>> >     $aValue=preg_split('/\s/',trim($sValue));
>> >     $value = strtolower(array_shift($aValue));
>> >     if ( is_numeric($value) ) {
>> >         return $value;
>> >     }
>> >     if ( $value == 'urgent' || $value == 'high' ) {
>> >         return 1;
>> >     } elseif ( $value == 'non-urgent' || $value == 'low' ) {
>> >         return 5;
>> >     }
>> >     return 3;
>> > }
>> Thanks for pointing me the code. It seems that X-Priority: didn't get
parsed correctly by SM. Don't u think so?

> No.
>
> It works fine for me.
>
>> FYI, I also use a sieve filter
>> (with sieve plugin) to  filter out messages based on certain criteria.
DO
>> u think it has something to do with this?
>
> Dunno, seems unlikely.  You need to debug.

This problem solved with 1.4.11. Now I can get the '!' symbol for all High
Priority messages. Thanks.

--
Muhd Zamri Muhd Suharini
System Administrator