Re: Squirrel Mail 1.4.11

Gerry Lieberwirth wrote:> > I have installed it and Squirrel Mail wise, all seems to be fine.> > I have only one little problem I can’t figure out, maybe someone out there> can shed a light on this.> > I can access all folders of a users account EXCEPT the system folders.> > When I look into the email servers Database, the system mailboxes are all> root-based.  > > (I am running Softalk Mail server/ IMAP 4 rev 1)> > Any idea’s?  I guess it something very simple I am overlooking.>
Apply dovecot preset or use default SquirrelMail configuration. Change sendfolder to "Sent Items". Change trash folder to "Deleted Items"
Turn off UID support in SquirrelMail configuration
Make sure that server side sorting and threading are not enabled.
Ask your software provider to stop declaring IMAP4rev1 support until theyimplement it. Second form of UID command (rfc3501 chapter 6.4.8) is notsupported. RFC 3501 says that \Seen flag "is implicitly set" when BODY isfetched, they don't do that. SEARCH command is limited. I think it supportsonly one response and that response says "Search criteria not supported."COPY command supports only one response. The one that says "Failed to copymessage!". Since server supports quotas, it would be nice to see QUOTAextension support in IMAP.
Ask them to handle malformed IMAP commands gracefully. Now mail server (8.5build 411) can be stopped with one malformed FETCH command.